Arizona Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions
A Natural Alternative for AZ Residents
The state of Arizona has provided a list of medical conditions that they consider to be qualifying for the use of medical marijuana. Below you can view the list of approved medical conditions provided by the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) to find out if you qualify for an Arizona medical card.
Qualifying Conditions List for Arizona Medical Marijuana
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- Severe and chronic pain;
- Severe nausea;
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy;
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card Online Today
Join over 100,000 patients who have chosen Green Health Docs as their medical cannabis doctors. We have a 99% approval rate and offer a 100% money back guarantee!
How to Get an Arizona Medical Marijuana Card
If you’re interested in obtaining an Arizona medical marijuana card, Green Health Docs can help. Visit our Arizona page to schedule an online telemedicine appointment with a doctor. You’ll just need a valid photo ID and to have one of the AZ qualifying medical conditions to get started. If you have any questions or would prefer to schedule your Arizona medical card appointment over the phone, give us a call or text 7 days per week at 240-356-1000.
This article is reviewed by Dr. Anand Dugar, an anesthesiologist and pain medicine physician. He is also the founder of Green Health Docs. Graduating from medical school in 2004 and residency in 2008, Dr. Dugar has been a licensed physician for almost 20 years and has been leading the push for medical cannabis nationwide.