Missouri Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs are certified Missouri medical marijuana doctors helping qualified patients gain legal access to cannabis for medicinal use.
We evaluate prospective patients and make recommendations to the state’s Department of Health & Senior Services, allowing patients to get their medical card.
Our evaluation clinics are conveniently located throughout Missouri, and we offer telemedicine evaluations by phone.
Missouri Green Doctors Certification Process
Our medical marijuana evaluation is simple and fast.
- Schedule an in-person or telemedicine appointment with a Green Health Docs physician.
- Appear at your scheduled appointment. One of our Missouri medical marijuana doctors will conduct a complete evaluation, ask about your medical history, and provide you with a written recommendation if you meet the state’s requirements for certification.
- Visit the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services website and apply as a medical marijuana patient. You’ll need to submit your written physician’s certification as part of the application process.
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana Use in Missouri
In order to qualify for a medical marijuana certification, all prospective patients must have at least one qualifying condition as diagnosed by a licensed physician. Missouri’s qualifying conditions are defined under article XIV of the state constitution. They include:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Wasting syndrome
- Intractable migraines that have not responded to other forms of treatment
- Conditions responsible for severe chronic pain or muscle spasms (e.g. multiple sclerosis, Tourette’s, Parkinson’s)
- Psychiatric disorders like PTSD
- Sickle cell anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Terminal illness
Our Missouri medical marijuana doctors may also issue recommendations for any condition where medical cannabis can replace a prescription drug that’s known to cause serious physical or psychological dependence.
Missouri Green Clinics
|Columbia||303 N Stadium Blvd, Regus Building, Suite 200Columbia, MO 65203|
|Joplin||809 S Maiden LaneJoplin, MO 64801|
|Kansas City||5742 N BroadwayKansas City, MO 64118|
|Springfield||225 E Sunshine, Suite 102Springfield, MO 65807|
|St. Joseph||2335 North Belt HwySt. Joseph, MO 64506|
|St. Louis||11860 Lackland RdSt. Louis, MO 63146|
Missouri Telemedicine Option
If you don’t live near one of our Missouri medical marijuana doctor clinics, or if you’re unable to meet with us in person, we also offer telemedicine evaluations to patients throughout the state. To get started, just visit our Missouri medical card online page and fill out the form.
You can also call our support team at 1-877-242-0362, and we will be happy to set up an appointment for you. One of our Missouri medical marijuana doctors will call you at the appointment time and evaluate your medical history and eligibility over the phone. If you qualify, we’ll send you your certification by mail. It’s that easy.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED