Missouri Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs are certified Missouri medical marijuana doctors helping qualified patients gain legal access to cannabis for medicinal use.
We evaluate prospective patients and make recommendations to the state’s Department of Health & Senior Services, allowing patients to get their medical card.
Our evaluation clinics are conveniently located throughout Missouri, and we offer telemedicine evaluations by phone.
Medical Marijuana Clinics in Missouri
303 N Stadium Blvd, Regus Building, Suite 200
Columbia, MO 65203
809 S Maiden Lane
Joplin, MO 64801
5742 N Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64118
225 E Sunshine, Suite 102
Springfield, MO 65807
2335 North Belt Hwy
St. Joseph, MO 64506
11860 Lackland Rd
St. Louis, MO 63146
Missouri Green Doctors Certification Process
Our medical marijuana evaluation is simple and fast.
- Schedule an in-person or telemedicine appointment with a Green Health Docs physician.
- Appear at your scheduled appointment. One of our Missouri medical marijuana doctors will conduct a complete evaluation, ask about your medical history, and provide you with a written recommendation if you meet the state’s requirements for certification.
- Visit the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services website and apply as a medical marijuana patient. You’ll need to submit your written physician’s certification as part of the application process.
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana Use in Missouri
In order to qualify for a medical marijuana certification, all prospective patients must have at least one qualifying condition as diagnosed by a licensed physician. Missouri’s qualifying conditions are defined under article XIV of the state constitution. They include:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Wasting syndrome
- Intractable migraines that have not responded to other forms of treatment
- Conditions responsible for severe chronic pain or muscle spasms (e.g. multiple sclerosis, Tourette’s, Parkinson’s)
- Psychiatric disorders like PTSD
- Sickle cell anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Terminal illness
Our Missouri medical marijuana doctors may also issue recommendations for any condition where medical cannabis can replace a prescription drug that’s known to cause serious physical or psychological dependence.