How To Get Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
Watch the video to learn how to get your Missouri medical marijuana card.
Contact us to schedule an evaluation and get your Missouri medical marijuana card today.
You must be 18 or older to be a Missouri medical marijuana patient.
Any condition already diagnosed by a doctor may qualify. Some of the common qualifying conditions are depression, PTSD, chronic pain as well as the following:
4. Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment;
5. A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome;
6. Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder, if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist;
7. Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome;
8. A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication;
9. Any terminal illness; or
10. In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia and wasting syndrome.
Gather Your Medical Documentation
Bring supporting medical documentation along with your Missouri ID to your appointment. Proof includes medical records, office visit notes or a letter from your doctor.
Schedule a Visit
Schedule your appointment to come see a cannabis certified doctor in Missouri. Call us at 1-877-242-0362 or text us at 314-282-8017 to schedule your appointment today or email email@example.com
Walk in to any location during normal business hours and we will be happy to see you!
A Green Health Docs medical marijuana physician will review your medical records, perform a physical exam, and approve you for medical cannabis! Starting July 4, 2019, you can apply for an identification card from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS). Once your application is approved and you receive your identification card, you may purchase medical marijuana from a Missouri state-licensed dispensary.
Missouri Patient Resources
Here are a few important resources for patients (or family of patients) hoping to obtain a Missouri medical marijuana card or learn more about medical cannabis:
- Common Qualifying Conditions
- How to Register as a Missouri Medical Marijuana Patient
- Medical Marijuana is Legal in Missouri. What’s Next?
- Becoming a Missouri Medical Marijuana Patient Caregiver
- Growing Missouri Medical Marijuana At Home
- Is CBD or THC Better for Your Condition?
- How to Minimize the Adverse Effects of Cannabis
- Medical Marijuana Dosing
- Opioids vs Medical Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Drug Interactions: A Cannabis Doctor’s Perspective
Schedule a Visit
Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Will patients registration status be made publicly available?
Will Missouri accept medical cards from other states?
Will minors be allowed to become legal cannabis patients in Missouri?
Will I be able to grow my own cannabis?
Will I be able to go to the pharmacy to fill my medical marijuana prescription?
Where will I be able to obtain medical marijuana in Missouri?
Where can I fax my medical records so that they can be viewed by the physician at the time of my medical marijuana evaluation appointment?
When will I receive my Missouri medical marijuana card?
What will take place at my first visit with Green Health Docs?
What will I need for my appointment with Green Health Docs?
What is the Department doing to facilitate implementation of Amendment 2?
How much does it cost to register as a medical marijuana patient or caregiver in Missouri?
What is a primary caregiver?
Someone who is:
- Twenty-one (21) years of age or older;
- Responsible for managing the well-being of a qualified patient
- Designated on the primary caregiver application for an identification card or in other written notification to the Department.
A medical marijuana caregiver cannot have more than 3 patients.
What happens if I am stopped by law enforcement?
What credentials do the physicians of Green Health Docs have?
What are the qualifying medical conditions that may be treated with medical cannabis in Missouri?
There is no cannabis at this time, why should I get certified now?
How much will the Missouri medical marijuana certification cost?
How much medical cannabis is a patient allowed?
How long will a Missouri patient’s certification be valid for?
How do I set up an appointment with a registered Medical Marijuana Physician in Missouri?
How do I get more information?
How do I become a legal medical marijuana patient in Missouri?
Do I need to register as a medical cannabis patient in Missouri?
Can veterans obtain medical cannabis in Missouri?
Can someone with an out-of-state medical marijuana card or a physician certification possess medical marijuana in Missouri on December 6, 2018?
Can I legally possess medical marijuana in Missouri right now?