Arkansas Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions
A Natural Alternative for AR Residents
The state of Arkansas has provided a list of medical conditions that they consider to be qualifying for the use of medical marijuana. Below you can view the list of approved medical conditions provided by the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) to find out if you qualify for an Arkansas medical card.
Qualifying Conditions List for Arkansas Medical Marijuana
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus/ acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable pain which is pain that has not responded to ordinary medications, treatment or surgical measures for more than six (6) months
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including without limitation those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms including without limitation those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card Online Today
Join over 100,000 patients who have chosen Green Health Docs as their medical cannabis doctors. We have a 99% approval rate and offer a 100% money back guarantee!
How to Get an Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card
If you’re interested in obtaining an Arkansas medical marijuana card, Green Health Docs can help. Visit our Arkansas page to schedule an in-person evaluation with a doctor at one of our 2 clinic locations (Little Rock & Springdale). If you have any questions or would prefer to schedule your Arkansas medical card appointment over the phone, give us a call or text 7 days per week at 240-356-1000.
This article is reviewed by Dr. Anand Dugar, an anesthesiologist and pain medicine physician. He is also the founder of Green Health Docs. Graduating from medical school in 2004 and residency in 2008, Dr. Dugar has been a licensed physician for almost 20 years and has been leading the push for medical cannabis nationwide.