Maryland Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is an organization founded by medical professionals committed to helping Maryland patients gain access to natural, less-habit-forming medications. Our green clinics are located throughout the state to allow our licensed medical marijuana doctors provide complete evaluations and qualify patients for medical cannabis.
Maryland Medical Marijuana Certification Process
The registration process is a bit different in Maryland than in many other states. While many states require you to obtain a physician’s certification and then register with the state, Maryland does things in reverse.
- First register as a patient with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC). You’ll need to create an account on their website and provide a current ID and proof of Maryland residency.
- Schedule an appointment at any Green Health Docs medical office in Maryland.
- Visit us at the scheduled time to receive an evaluation from one of our licensed Maryland medical marijuana doctors. If you have a qualifying condition, your physician will provide you with a written certification.
- Submit your certification to the MMCC and print out your temporary MMCC patient ID card. Your permanent card will arrive in the mail.
Once you have your MMCC patient ID card, you can visit any licensed medical marijuana dispensary in Maryland.
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Cannabis in Maryland
Maryland has only two prerequisites for prospective medical marijuana patients: all patients must be current Maryland residents, and all patients must have at least one of the following qualifying conditions.
- Severe/chronic pain
- Severe/chronic muscle spasms
- Severe nausea
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Wasting syndrome
Certified medical marijuana doctors in Maryland may also recommend cannabis for other severe, chronic conditions in the event that other treatments have proven ineffective. Virtually all conditions can qualify!
Maryland Medical Marijuana Clinic Locations
7909 Pulaski HWY FL 1
Rosedale MD 21237
304 Delaware Rd
Frederick, MD 21701
15 E Oak Ridge Dr
Hagerstown, MD 21740
1010 Rockville Pike, Suite 215
Rockville, MD 20852
11701 Central Avenue, Suite 102
Waldorf, MD 20601
Maryland Telemedicine Option
If you don’t live near one of our Maryland medical marijuana doctor clinics, or if you’re unable to meet with us in person, we also offer telemedicine evaluations to patients throughout the state. To get started, just visit our Maryland MMJ Online page and fill out the form.
You can also call our support team at 1-877-242-0362, and we will be happy to set up an appointment for you. One of our Maryland medical marijuana doctors will call you at the appointment time and evaluate your medical history and eligibility over the phone. If you qualify, we’ll send you your certification by mail. It’s that easy.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED