Baltimore Medical Marijuana Doctors
Our medical marijuana evaluation clinic in Baltimore, MD has plenty of parking and walk-ins always welcome!
We also offer CBD products for sale at this location.
Phone & Email
Call Center Hours
Mon - Sat 8:30am - 7pmHours
Monday:10am - 4pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Baltimore Medical Marijuana Cards by Licensed Doctors
Green Health Docs Baltimore, located in Dundalk, MD, is proudly serving Baltimore County and surrounding Harford, Howard and Anne Arundel counties. Patients can become a legal Maryland medical marijuana patient and obtain medical cannabis after seeing one our certified medical providers. This location was the 5th Green Health Docs location to open in the state of Maryland. It is conveniently located off of I-695. We service patients from nearby cities including Essex, Towson, Catonsville, Parkville, Glen Burnie, and Bel Air. In addition to these nearby cities, we often see patients from Calverton, Brooklyn Park, Arbutus, Rosedale, Lochearn, Overlea, Ferndale, Elkridge, Rossville, and Pikesville. Nearby landmarks include the Inner Harbor, Fell’s Point, Federal Hill, Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI), M&T Bank Stadium, and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Baltimore, MD Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With dispensaries open since December 2017, Baltimore residents now have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Maryland dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC). The MMCC governs the entire Maryland Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Baltimore, our doctors are all approved by the MMCC to certify patients for the Maryland medical marijuana program.
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Baltimore, MD
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is a simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Maryland. (there is no age restriction)
(2) You must have at least one medical condition diagnosed by another health care professional. Some common conditions include chronic or severe pain, depression, anxiety, PTSD, AIDS/HIV, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy or another seizure disorder, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, sickle cell anemia, spinal cord disease or injury, Tourette’s syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and/or ulcerative colitis. ANY CONDITION MAY QUALIFY so keep in mind the above conditions are just some of the qualifying conditions.
(3) You must see a Maryland state-approved cannabis physician like our doctors at Green Health Docs and you must bring proof of your medical condition at the time of your evaluation appointment.
(4) Prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC) and then they will be able to get their Maryland medical marijuana card. We always help our patients with this process.
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a licensed physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from ANY of the dispensaries in the state of Maryland.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Baltimore, MD
After a long delay, dispensaries finally opened on December 1st, 2017. One of our patients was so overjoyed with this momentous experience that he wrote a blog detailing his experience. We have many dispensaries listed on our Maryland Dispensary Map and we will continue to update this list as more dispensaries open. It is important to note that patients can go to ANY dispensary in the state so try them all and pick your favorites!
Why Choose Green Health Docs As Your Baltimore Medical Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 7,000 Maryland residents become legal medical marijuana patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Baltimore medical marijuana physicians are passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvements in patients’ lives thanks to medical cannabis. In addition to excellent customer service, our doctors and staff will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You
After the opening of Green Health Docs Baltimore office on August 28, 2017, we furthered our mission of combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Baltimore, Maryland and the surrounding areas access to this natural medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your medical marijuana card in baltimore. Just call or text us at 240-356-1000 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.
Omg this place is amazing, I cried and I felt so welcomed and like I saw the light at the end of the tunnel with my pain, Dr. Brown was amazing, shes so loving and very spiritual I felt that everything was going to be ok, the appointment didn't take long and its a very easy process, I highly recommend them.CRYSTAL ORELLANA - 11/02/2018
Green Health Docs is absolutely amazing! The environment is so chill and the staff is so helpful! I’m so glad I did this. I suffer from severe anxiety/panic attacks and I did so much research to make sure this was the right option for me. And it definitely was! Now, I’m off to the dispensary.Faith Vrablic - 02/02/2018