Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Card
Get your Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Card online from the comfort of your own home. Our doctors evaluate you using a video conference.
We offer risk-free MMJ card certification. If you don’t qualify, we refund 100% of your money.
You can get your Pennsylvania medical marijuana card from the comfort of your own home. Our physicians evaluate you via a scheduled video conference.
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Certification Process
Get your Pennsylvania medical marijuana card online in just minutes using our telemedicine option. No matter where you live in PA, our licensed medical marijuana doctors can help you get certified. We evaluate your health conditions and certify you for your legal medical card in under 15 minutes over a video phone call at no extra cost. Simply schedule using the form above or, if you prefer, call us directly at 1-877-242-0362 to set up an appointment.
Once certified by the doctor, a patient can apply to receive their official PA medical marijuana card. For more information about how to qualify and apply online, check out FAQs below.
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Card Telemedicine Option
Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Card Frequently Asked Questions
Patients must have an approved serious medical condition as defined by the Pennsylvania Department of Health. A “serious medical condition” under the law is any one of the following:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- Anxiety disorders;
- Cancer, including remission therapy;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies;
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders;
- HIV / AIDS;
- Huntington’s disease;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Intractable seizures;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Neurodegenerative diseases;
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain;
- Sickle cell anemia;
- Terminal illness; and
- Tourette syndrome.
Unfortunately, no. This is because cannabis is still illegal at a federal level
No, you are protected under HIPAA Laws.
Dispensaries carry the following:
- Dry leaf or plant material for vaporization or nebulization ONLY
- Pills, oil, topicals (Such as patches, ointments)
- Tinctures and liquids
The Pennsylvania Department of Health keeps an interactive map of dispensaries on their site which may be accessed using this link.
The fee for the patient or caregiver medical marijuana ID card is $50. Individuals who participate in government programs such as Medicaid, PACE/ PACENET, CHIP, SNAP and WIC may qualify for a discounted medical marijuana ID card.
You should receive your card approximately seven to 10 days after you order it online. The card will be mailed to the address in your Patient Profile.
Yes, a caregiver is someone who can purchase medical marijuana at a dispensary on a patient’s behalf. Each patient can designate up to two caregivers. Minor patients are required to have a caregiver.
Caregivers can provide care for up to five medical marijuana patients.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be a Pennsylvania resident.
- Have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license or a state-issued ID card (with current address).
- Complete a criminal history background check.
- Not have been convicted of a criminal offense relating to the sale or possession of drugs, narcotics, or a controlled substance in the last five years.
- Register and obtain an ID card that will allow you to pick up medical marijuana at a Pennsylvania dispensary.