Dayton, Ohio Medical Marijuana Doctors
Parking for our Dayton medical marijuana clinic is available in the back lot pay station.
Cash or credit - $3 for 12 hours.
The signs make it seem like that lot is for the next door building parking but it is for everyone.
Walk-ins are always welcome.
Dayton Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open it’s second Ohio location in the great city of Dayton, Ohio! This furthers our mission to continue to reach thousands of patients across the country and empower them to take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis. Dayton is the 6th largest city in the state of Ohio and is primarily situated in Montgomery County. (A small part of the city extends into Greene County.) Surrounding counties south of Dayton include Preble County, Butler County, Warren County, and Clinton County. Counties north of Dayton include Darke County, Miami County, Clark County, Shelby County, Champaign County and Madison County. We welcome patients from Dayton, Montgomery County, these surrounding counties, and anywhere in Ohio to come to Green Health Docs Dayton to receive their Ohio medical cannabis card. Dayton is also close to many cities within these counties including Riverside, Kettering, West Carrollton City, Huber Heights, and Beavercreek, Ohio. We encourage patients in these cities and other neighboring cities such as Vandalia, Centerville, Maimisburg, Englewood, Fairborn, Clayton, Tipp City, Springboro, and Xenia, Ohio to come visit our Dayton Medical Marijuana Doctor to receive their medical cannabis card.
Our Dayton Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With dispensaries scheduled to open in the upcoming months, Dayton residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Ohio dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCCP). The MMCCP governs the entire Ohio Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Dayton, our doctors are all approved by the MMCCP to certify patients for the Ohio medical marijuana program
Getting Approved For Medical Marijuana in Dayton, OH
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Ohio. (There is no age restriction.)
(2) You must have one of the 21 approved conditions by the MMCCP: AIDS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy or another seizure disorder, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable, Parkinson’s disease, positive status for HIV, post-traumatic stress disorder, sickle cell anemia, spinal cord disease or injury, Tourette’s syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and/or ulcerative colitis.
(3) You must see an Ohio state approved cannabis physician like all of our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) and then they will be able to get their Ohio medical marijuana card! (Don’t worry. We will help you with this.)
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from ANY of the 60 licensed dispensaries in the state of Ohio.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Dayton, OH
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in Ohio but dispensaries are set to open no later than September 2018. We will update our Ohio Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. We do know that Montgomery County will host three dispensaries in total, so you will have several options to choose from in the Dayton area.
Why Choose Green Health Docs As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 7,000 Maryland residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Ohio doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Dayton, OH cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You
With the opening of Green Health Docs Dayton office in early July, we look forward to combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Dayton, OH and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Ohio medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at 614-269-3085 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.
This is the place to go for your Ohio Medical Marijuana Card recommendation. The doctors here are very caring and knowledgable about the health benefits of this medicine. The office staff is also very friendly and helpful to everyone. If you have one of the qualifying conditions for a recommendation, start by seeing Green Health Docs. PeaceLance England - 01/26/2019
I went to the office in Columbus but now I’ll go to this office since it’s closer to me. Best marijuana doctors in all of OHIO! $200 for the initial visit and since I’m a veteran I got a discount and only paid $170. Best of all, no follow-up visits required except once per year and then it’s only $150 for the annual renewal instead of $200!! Love Green Health Docs!! Thank you for making me a legal patient!!!A D - 01/03/2019