Cincinnati, OH Medical Marijuana Doctor
Opening January 21st!
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE UP AND DOWN EITHER SIDE OF THE STREET NEXT TO THE CLINC
Walk-ins always welcome!
Phone & Email
Call Center Hours
Mon - Sat 8:30am - 7pmHours
Monday:10 am - 4 pm (Opening Day is January 21st!)
Cincinnati Medical Cannabis Cards and Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open it’s 3rd Ohio clinic in Cincinnati, Ohio with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis! Picking Cincinnati, OH for a medical marijuana certification clinic was a simple choice. Cincinnati is the 3rd largest city in the state of Ohio and the 65th largest in the United States of America. Cincinnati is in Hamilton County and borders Butler County, Warren County, and Clermont County. Cincinnati is home to three major sports teams: the Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball; the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League; and FC Cincinnati, currently playing in the second division United Soccer League but moving to Major League Soccer (Division 1) in 2019. The city’s largest institution of higher education, the University of Cincinnati, was founded in 1819 as a municipal college and is now ranked as one of the 50 largest in the United States. Cincinnati is home to historic architecture with many structures in the urban core having remained intact for 200 years. Cincinnati is close to many other cities and towns including Norwood, Finneytown, Reading, North College Hill, Blue Ash, Montgomery, Sharonville, White Oak, Springdale, Northbrook, and Forest Park.
Our Cincinnati, OH Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With medical marijuana dispensaries scheduled to open in the upcoming months, Cincinnati residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Ohio dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP). The MMCP governs the entire Ohio Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Cincinnati, our doctors are all approved by the MMCP to certify patients for the Ohio medical marijuana program
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Cincinnati, OH
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Ohio. (There is no age restriction.)
(2) You must have one of the 21 approved conditions by the MMCP: AIDS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy or another seizure disorder, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable, Parkinson’s disease, positive status for HIV, post-traumatic stress disorder, sickle cell anemia, spinal cord disease or injury, Tourette’s syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and/or ulcerative colitis.
(3) You must see an Ohio state approved cannabis physician like all of our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) and then they will be able to get their Ohio medical marijuana card! (Don’t worry. We will help you with this.)
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from ANY of the 60 licensed dispensaries in the state of Ohio.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Cincinnati, OH
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in Ohio but dispensaries are set to open no later than January 2019. We will update our Ohio Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. We do know that Hamilton County will host five dispensaries in total, so you will have several options to choose from in the Cincinnati area. (Here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.)
Why Choose Green Health Docs Cincinnati As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 12,000 Maryland residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Ohio doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Cincinnati, OH cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the opening of Green Health Docs Cincinnati office in early January 2019, we look forward to combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Ohio medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at (614) 269-3085 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.