St Louis Medical Marijuana Doctors
Our medical marijuana evaluations office in St Louis, MO has plenty of parking and walk-ins always welcome! We also offer CBD products for sale at this location.
Phone & Email
Call Center Hours
Mon - Fri 7:30am - 5pm & Sat 8am - 3pmHours
Monday:11am - 4pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 6pm
Thursday: 12pm - 6pm
Friday: 12pm - 6pm
St. Louis Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open its first Missouri medical marijuana clinic in St. Louis, Missouri with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis! With multiple medical marijuana certification centers in Maryland and Ohio, Green Health Docs has helped thousands of patients navigate their state’s cannabis programs and laws. Our St. Louis clinic is located in Bridgeton, MO in St. Louis County.
St Louis, MO Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With medical marijuana dispensaries scheduled to open in the in early 2020, St. Louis residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Missouri dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS). The DHSS governs the entire Missouri cannabis program. All of our doctors at Green Health Doc St. Louis are approved by the DHSS to certify patients for the Missouri medical marijuana program.
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in St. Louis, MO
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Missouri. (There is no age restriction.)
(2) You must have one of the 9+ approved conditions by the DHSS: cancer, epilepsy, glaucoma, intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment, a chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome, debilitating psychiatric disorders including but not limited to post-traumatic stress disorder (if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist), human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome, a chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication, any terminal illness, in the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia and wasting syndrome.
(3) You must see a Missouri state approved cannabis physician such as our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services (DHSS) and then they will be able to get their Missouri medical marijuana card. We always helps our patients with this important step.
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from any licensed dispensary in the state of Missouri.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In St. Louis, MO
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in Missouri but dispensaries are set to open no later than January 2020. We will update our Missouri Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. You will have several options to choose from in the St. Louis area. (Here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.)
Why Choose Green Health Docs St. Louis As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 12,000 Maryland and Ohio residents become legal cannabis patients so we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Missouri doctors are passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives thanks to medical cannabis. Additionally, our St. Louis physicians will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the opening of Green Health Docs St. Louis office in early February 2019, we look forward to combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of St. Louis, MO and the surrounding areas access to this natural medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Missouri medical marijuana card. Just call us at 1-877-242-0362 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.
I love the place and would recommend it to anyone friendly staff and a great doctor they really care about youMya S - 05/16/2019
The doctor was very nice and the staff is so friendly! Definitely recommending!Kaci H - 04/30/2019