Salt Lake City Medical Marijuana Card Doctors
Booking Appointments For In-Person Evaluations Now!
Click below to book your in-person marijuana evaluation online:
Phone & Email
Call Center Hours
Mon - Fri 6am - 6pm & Sat/Sun 7am - 2pmHours
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Salt Lake City Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open its latest medical cannabis clinic in Salt Lake City, Utah with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis. With medical cannabis certification centers in Maryland and Missouri, Green Health Docs has experience helping thousands of patients navigate their state’s cannabis program and cannabis laws.
Doctors in Salt Lake City, Utah Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With Utah’s medical marijuana program scheduled to be open by March 2020, Salt Lake City residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Utah dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Utah Department of Health (UDOH). Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Salt Lake City, our doctors meet all the requirements to certify patients for the Utah medical marijuana program.
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Salt Lake City, UT
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is a simple process with a few key points.
- You must be a resident of the state of Utah. There is no age restriction.
- You must have one of the approved conditions by the UDOH: Chronic and debilitating pain, HIV or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), Alzheimer’s disease, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Cancer, Cachexia, persistent nausea, Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, Epilepsy or debilitating seizures, Multiple sclerosis or persistent and debilitating muscle spasms, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Autism, a terminal illness when the patient’s life expectancy is less than six months, or a condition resulting in the individual receiving hospice care.
- You must see a Utah state approved cannabis physician such as our doctors at Green Health Docs.
- In addition, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Utah Department of Health Medical Marijuana Registry and then they will be able to get their Utah medical marijuana card. We will always help our patients with this important step.
- Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from any licensed dispensary in the state of Utah.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Salt Lake City, UT
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in Utah but dispensaries are set to open no later than March 2020. We will update our Utah Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. (Here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.)
Why Choose Green Health Docs Salt Lake City As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 12,000 Maryland and Ohio residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Utah doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Salt Lake City, Utah cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the upcoming opening of Green Health Docs Salt Lake City office, we look forward to combating the opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Salt Lake City, Utah and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Utah medical marijuana card. Just call us at 1-877-242-0362 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.
Still have questions? Contact us by filling out the form below.