Martinsburg, West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card Doctors
Booking Appointments For Telemedicine or In-Person Evaluations Now!
For telemedicine (video visit from home), click here to book!
For in-person visits at our Martinsburg clinic, book below!
Martinsburg Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open its latest medical cannabis clinic in Martinsburg, West Virginia with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis. With medical cannabis certification centers in Maryland, Missouri, and Utah, Green Health Docs has experience helping thousands of patients navigate their state’s cannabis program and cannabis laws.
Doctors in Martinsburg, West Virginia Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With medical cannabis legalization in West Virginia, Martinsburg residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at West Virginia dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the West Virginia Department of Health. Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Martinsburg, our doctors meet all the requirements to certify patients for the West Virginia medical marijuana program.
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Martinsburg, WV
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is a simple process with a few key points.
- You must be a resident of the state of West Virginia. There is no age restriction.
- You must have one of the approved conditions by the West Virginia Dept of Health: Severe, chronic, or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain of any origin, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Seizures (including those characteristic of Epilepsy), Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), HIV or AIDS, Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Neuropathies, Huntington’s disease, Crohn’s disease, Neuro-Bechet’s autoimmune disease, Parkinson’s disease, Sickle Cell anemia, Spinal cord injury damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and/or a Terminal illness that is defined as a medical prognosis of life expectancy of approximately one year or less if the illness runs its normal course.
- You must see a West Virginia state approved cannabis physician such as our doctors at Green Health Docs.
- In addition, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the West Virginia Department of Health Medical Marijuana Registry and then they will be able to get their West Virginia medical marijuana card. We will always help our patients with this important step.
- Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from any licensed dispensary in the state of West Virginia.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Martinsburg, WV
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in West Virginia but dispensaries are set to open in early 2021. We will update our West Virginia Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open.
Why Choose Green Health Docs Martinsburg As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 100,000 Maryland, Missouri, Utah and Ohio residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 3 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our West Virginia doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Martinsburg, WV cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the upcoming opening of Green Health Docs Martinsburg office, we look forward to combating the opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Martinsburg, WV and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your West Virginia medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at 1-877-242-0362 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.
Still have questions? Call or text us now!