Hagerstown, Maryland Medical Marijuana Doctors
We help patients get their Maryland medical marijuana card in Hagerstown in-person or via telemedicine.
This location offers CBD products for sale.
Join over 30,000 Maryland residents who have chosen Green Health Docs as their medical cannabis doctors.
We offer risk-free MMJ card certification. If you don't qualify, we refund 100% of your money.
Fill out the booking form below to schedule your Maryland marijuana card evaluation at our Hagerstown office. If you have any questions, call or text 1-877-242-0362 and our support team can assist you.
How Green Health Telemedicine Works in 4 Easy Steps:
Schedule Your Online Evaluation
If you would prefer to do your evaluation via telemedicine (video chat) instead of coming to our Hagerstown office, click here to book your telemedicine appointment.
If you are confused, you can call or text our Maryland Green Health Docs support team at 1-877-242-0362.
Gather Your Medical Documentation/Proof
Gather supporting medical documentation/proof along with your Maryland ID for your appointment. Proof includes pill bottles, prescriptions, x-rays, medical records, office visit notes or a letter from your doctor.
Our support team can walk you through the process of gathering and sending these records to our team for your telemedicine evaluation.
Speak With Our Doctors
Once you have your appointment set, you’ve made your payment and you have gathered your medical records, it’s time to see your Green Health Doc!
If you’ve decided to get your card via telemedicine, just click the telemedicine link in your email and the doctor will appear at your scheduled date/time.
Receive Your Official Maryland MMJ Card
Once you’ve visited our doctors, or had your call, and you have received your certification letter, it’s time to register for your official card. You can do so by visiting this page.
After receiving your card, you are allowed to grow, purchase, transport and use medical cannabis throughout the state of Maryland and D.C.
1. Book Now
2. Gather Records
3. Get Evaluated
4. Obtain Card
Hagerstown Medical Marijuana Cards by Licensed Doctors
Patients can become a legal Maryland medical marijuana patient and obtain medical cannabis after seeing one our certified medical providers. This location was the 5th Green Health Docs location to open in the state of Maryland.
Hagerstown, MD Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With dispensaries open since December 2017, Hagerstown residents now have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Maryland dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC). The MMCC governs the entire Maryland Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Hagerstown, our doctors are all approved by the MMCC to certify patients for the Maryland medical marijuana program.
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Hagerstown, MD
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is a simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Maryland. (there is no age restriction)
(2) You must have at least one medical condition diagnosed by another health care professional. Some common conditions include chronic or severe pain, depression, anxiety, PTSD, AIDS/HIV, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy or another seizure disorder, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, sickle cell anemia, spinal cord disease or injury, Tourette’s syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and/or ulcerative colitis. ANY CONDITION MAY QUALIFY so keep in mind the above conditions are just some of the qualifying conditions.
(3) You must see a Maryland state-approved cannabis physician like our doctors at Green Health Docs and you must bring proof of your medical condition at the time of your evaluation appointment.
(4) Prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC) and then they will be able to get their Maryland medical marijuana card. We always help our patients with this process.
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a licensed physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from ANY of the dispensaries in the state of Maryland.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Hagerstown, MD
After a long delay, dispensaries finally opened on December 1st, 2017. One of our patients was so overjoyed with this momentous experience that he wrote a blog detailing his experience. We have many dispensaries listed on our Maryland Dispensary Map and we will continue to update this list as more dispensaries open. It is important to note that patients can go to ANY dispensary in the state so try them all and pick your favorites!
Why Choose Green Health Docs As Your Hagerstown Medical Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 7,000 Maryland residents become legal medical marijuana patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Hagerstown medical marijuana physicians are passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvements in patients’ lives thanks to medical cannabis. In addition to excellent customer service, our doctors and staff will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You
We furthered our mission of combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Hagerstown, Maryland and the surrounding areas access to this natural medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your medical marijuana card in Hagerstown. Just call 1-877-242-0362 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.
It was much more simple than I anticipated. Everybody at Green Health Docs was very very helpful and very sympathetic to my needs. I recommend them highly!Bill H - 05/24/2019
Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I was nervous about going and lots of questions. The answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable.Nanette S - 04/13/2019