Columbus Medical Marijuana Doctor
Plenty of Parking, Walk-ins always welcome!
Columbus Medical Cannabis Cards, Marijuana Doctors, and CBD Products
Green Health Docs is proud to expand from Maryland into Columbus, Ohio with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis! Picking Columbus, OH for a medical marijuana certification clinic was a simple choice. Columbus is the state capital and the most populated city in Ohio. In addition, it is the 14th most populated city in the United States of America. Columbus is in Franklin County and borders Delaware County, Pickaway County, and Fairfield County. Columbus is home to the Battelle Memorial Institute, Chemical Abstracts Service, NetJets, and The Ohio State University. In addition, many large corporations are headquartered or based in Columbus such as Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Cardinal Health, and Red Roof Inn. Columbus is close to many other cities and towns including Middletown, Dublin, Grove City, Westerville, and Reynoldsburg.
Our Columbus, OH Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With dispensaries scheduled to open in the upcoming months, Columbus residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Ohio dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP). The MMCP governs the entire Ohio Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Columbus, our doctors are all approved by the MMCP to certify patients for the Ohio medical marijuana program
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Columbus, OH
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Ohio. (There is no age restriction.)
(2) You must have one of the 21 approved conditions by the MMCP: AIDS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy or another seizure disorder, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable, Parkinson’s disease, positive status for HIV, post-traumatic stress disorder, sickle cell anemia, spinal cord disease or injury, Tourette’s syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and/or ulcerative colitis.
(3) You must see an Ohio state approved cannabis physician like all of our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) and then they will be able to get their Ohio medical marijuana card! (Don’t worry. We will help you with this.)
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from ANY of the 60 licensed dispensaries in the state of Ohio.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Columbus, OH
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in Ohio but dispensaries are set to open no later than September 2018. We will update our Ohio Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. We do know that Franklin County will host five dispensaries in total, so you will have several options to choose from in the Columbus area. (Here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.)
Why Choose Green Health Docs Columbus As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 7,000 Maryland residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Ohio doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Columbus, OH cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the opening of Green Health Docs Columbus office in early June, we look forward to combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Columbus, OH and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Ohio medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at (614) 269-3085 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.