Columbia, Missouri Medical Marijuana Doctor & CBD Products!
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS NOW!
Phone & Email
Call Center Hours
Mon - Fri 7:30am - 5pm & Sat 8am - 3pmHours
Thursday: 10am - 4pm
Columbia Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open it’s latest Missouri medical cannabis clinic in Columbia, Missouri with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis! With medical cannabis certification centers in Maryland and Ohio, Green Health Docs has experience helping thousands of patients navigate their state’s cannabis program and cannabis laws. Picking Columbia, MO for a medical marijuana certification clinic was a simple choice. Columbia is the most populated city in Missouri and the 37th largest city in the entire United States of America.
Columbia, MO Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With medical marijuana dispensaries scheduled to open in the in early 2020, Columbia residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Missouri dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS). The DHSS governs the entire Missouri Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Doc Columbia, our doctors are all approved by the DHSS to certify patients for the Missouri medical marijuana program
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Columbia, MO
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Missouri. (There is no age restriction.)
(2) You must have one of the 9+ approved conditions by the DHSS: cancer, epilepsy, glaucoma, intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment, a chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome, debilitating psychiatric disorders including but not limited to post-traumatic stress disorder (if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist), human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome, a chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication, any terminal illness, in the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia and wasting syndrome.
(3) You must see a Missouri state approved cannabis physician such as our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services (DHSS) and then they will be able to get their Missouri medical marijuana card. We always helps our patients with this important step.
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from any licensed dispensary in the state of Missouri.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Columbia, MO
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in Missouri but dispensaries are set to open no later than January 2020. We will update our Missouri Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. You will have several options to choose from in the Columbia area. (Here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.)
Why Choose Green Health Docs Columbia As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 12,000 Maryland and Ohio residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Missouri doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Columbia, MO cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the opening of Green Health Docs Columbia office on May 16, 2019, we look forward to combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Columbia, MO and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Missouri medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at (314) 282-8017 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.