Cleveland Medical Marijuana Doctors
Join over 3,000 Ohio patients who have chosen Green Health Docs as their medical cannabis physicians.
We offer risk-free MMJ card certification. If you don't qualify, we refund 100% of your money.
Click below to book your telemedicine medical marijuana evaluation online:
Cleveland Medical Marijuana Doctors
Our Ohio Physicians Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With dispensaries scheduled to open in the upcoming months, Cleveland residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Ohio dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP). The MMCP governs the entire Ohio Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Cleveland, our doctors are all approved by the MMCP to certify patients for the Ohio medical marijuana program
Getting Approved For Medical Marijuana Card in Cleveland, OH
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
- You must be a resident of the state of Ohio. (There is no age restriction.)
- You must have one of the 21 approved conditions by the MMCP: AIDS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy or another seizure disorder, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable, Parkinson’s disease, positive status for HIV, post-traumatic stress disorder, sickle cell anemia, spinal cord disease or injury, Tourette’s syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and/or ulcerative colitis.
- You must see an Ohio state approved cannabis physician like all of our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
- In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) and then they will be able to get their Ohio medical marijuana card! (Don’t worry. We will help you with this.)
- Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from ANY of the 60 licensed dispensaries in the state of Ohio.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Cleveland, OH
We will update our Ohio Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. We do know that Franklin County will host five dispensaries in total, so you will have several options to choose from in the Cleveland area. (Here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.)
Why Choose Green Health Docs As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 7,000 Maryland residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Ohio doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Cleveland, OH cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help
Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Ohio medical marijuana card. Just call us at 1-877-242-0362 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.
Still have questions? Contact us by filling out the form below.