Bismarck, North Dakota Medical Marijuana Doctor
OPENING MARCH 2019!
Bismarck, North Dakota Medical Cannabis Cards and Marijuana Doctors!!
Green Health Docs is proud to open it’s 1st North Dakota medical cannabis clinic in Bismarck, North Dakota with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis! With medical cannabis certification centers in Maryland, Ohio and Missouri, Green Health Docs has experience helping thousands of patients navigate their state’s cannabis program and cannabis laws. Picking St. Bismarck, ND for a medical marijuana certification clinic was a simple choice. Bismarck is the 2nd most populated city in North Dakota after Fargo. Bismarck is also the capital of North Dakota and it’s metropolitan population is estimated to be over 130,000 people! In 2017, Forbes magazine ranked Bismarck as the 7th fastest growing small city in the United States. Located in Burleigh County, Bismarck will surely become a very popular location for patients in North Dakota who are seeking a medical marijuana card from a medical marijuana doctor.
Our Bismarck, North Dakota Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With medical marijuana dispensaries scheduled to open in the coming months, Bismarck residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at North Dakota dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Division of Marijuana-North Dakota Department of Health. The North Dakota Department of Health governs the entire North Dakota Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Doc Bismarck, our doctors are all approved by the North Dakota Department of Health to certify patients for the North Dakota medical marijuana program
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Bismarck, ND
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of North Dakota. (You must be 19 years or older but there are some exceptions for patients under 19.)
(2) Have one of the qualifying conditions already diagnosed by a doctor. Some of the most qualifying conditions are PTSD, chronic pain as well as the following:
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Decompensated cirrhosis caused by hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia
- Crohn’s disease
- Spinal stenosis or chronic back pain, including neuropathy or damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- A terminal illness
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or treatment for such disease or medical condition that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe debilitating pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures for more than three months or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects
- Intractable nausea
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
(3) You must see a North Dakota state approved cannabis physician like all of our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Division of Marijuana – North Dakota Department of Health and then they will be able to get their North Dakota medical marijuana card! (Don’t worry. We will help you with this.)
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from ANY of the licensed dispensaries in the state of North Dakota.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Bismarck, ND
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in North Dakota but dispensaries are set to open in a few months. We will update our North Dakota Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. You will have several options to choose from in the state of North Dakota with one conveniently located in Bismarck. (Here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.)
Why Choose Green Health Docs Bismarck, ND As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 12,000 Maryland, Ohio, and Missouri residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our North Dakota doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Bismarck, North Dakota cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the opening of Green Health Docs Bismarck office in early March 2019, we look forward to combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Bismarck, ND and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your North Dakota medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at (701) 989-7122 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.