Bismarck, North Dakota Medical Marijuana Doctors
Our Bismarck medial marijuana evaluation clinic is opening March 27th, 2019!
This location will also offer CBD products for sale.
Phone & Email
Call Center Hours
Mon - Fri 7:30am - 5pm & Sat 8am - 3pmHours
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
Bismarck Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open its first North Dakota medical marijuana clinic in Bismarck, ND with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis. With numerous certification centers in Maryland, Ohio, and Missouri, Green Health Docs has a tremendous amount of experience in helping thousands of patients navigate each state’s complex cannabis programs and laws. Picking St. Bismarck, ND for a medical marijuana certification clinic was a simple choice. Bismarck is the second most populated city in North Dakota after Fargo. Bismarck is also the capital of North Dakota and it’s metropolitan population is estimated to be over 130,000 people. In 2017, Forbes magazine ranked Bismarck as the 7th fastest growing small city in the United States. Located in Burleigh County, Bismarck is set to become a popular location for patients in North Dakota who are seeking a medical card from a certified medical marijuana doctor.
Our Bismarck Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Cannabis
With medical marijuana dispensaries scheduled to open in the coming months, Bismarck residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at North Dakota dispensaries, patients must be seen by a licensed North Dakota doctor or nurse practitioner. The North Dakota Department of Health governs the entire North Dakota Cannabis Program. Rest assured that all our doctors at Green Health Doc Bismarck are able to certify patients for the North Dakota medical marijuana program.
Getting Certified For Medical Marijuana in Bismarck, ND
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is a simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of North Dakota. You must be 19 years or older, but some exceptions may be made for patients under 19.
(2) Have one of the qualifying conditions already diagnosed by a doctor. Some common qualifying conditions are PTSD, chronic pain, and the following:
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Decompensated cirrhosis caused by hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia
- Crohn’s disease
- Spinal stenosis or chronic back pain, including neuropathy or damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- A terminal illness
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or treatment for such disease or medical condition that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe debilitating pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures for more than three months or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects
- Intractable nausea
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
(3) You must see a North Dakota cannabis physician like our doctors at Green Health Docs Bismarck. You will need to submit proof of your medical condition.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Division of Marijuana – North Dakota Department of Health and then they will be able to get their North Dakota medical card. (We will help you with this)
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from any of the licensed dispensaries in the state of North Dakota.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Bismarck, ND
At this time, there are no active dispensaries in North Dakota but dispensaries are set to open in a few months. We will update our North Dakota Dispensary Map with all of the dispensaries as they open. You will have several options to choose from in the state of North Dakota with one conveniently located in Bismarck. (here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.)
Why Choose Green Health Docs As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 12,000 Maryland, Ohio, and Missouri residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our North Dakota doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Bismarck, North Dakota cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help
With the opening of Green Health Docs Bismarck office in early March 2019, we look forward to combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Bismarck, ND and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your North Dakota medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at (701) 989-7122 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.