Tulsa, Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Doctor
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Phone & Email
Call Center Hours
Mon - Fri (EST) 8:30am - 6pm & Sat (EST) 9am - 4pmHours
Sunday: Opening Soon!
Tuesday: Opening Soon!
Wednesday: Opening Soon!
Thursday: Opening Soon!
Friday: Opening Soon!
Saturday: Opening Soon!
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open it’s first Oklahoma telemedicine medical cannabis clinic in Tulsa, Oklahoma with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health with medical cannabis! With medical cannabis certification centers in Maryland, Missouri and Ohio, Green Health Docs has experience helping thousands of patients navigate their state’s cannabis program and cannabis laws. Picking Tulsa, OK for a medical marijuana certification telemedicine clinic was a simple choice. Tulsa is one of the most populated city in Oklahoma, with just under 420,000 residents. It is also the 45th largest city in the entire United States of America.
Tulsa, OK Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With medical marijuana dispensaries already open, Oklahoma City residents have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Oklahoma dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) Department of Health.The OSDH governs the entire Oklahoma Cannabis Program through the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. Rest assured, at Green Health Doc Tulsa, our doctors are all approved by the OSDH to certify patients for the Oklahoma medical marijuana program
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Tulsa, OK
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be 18 or older to be a Oklahoma medical marijuana patient. Minors are allowed to get a card, however, but require a caregiver license from the parent or guardian.
(2) The law clearly states that “there are no qualifying conditions.” Instead, a physician may follow the same judgment they would use to prescribe any other medication. Conditions commonly treated with cannabis medicine include: Chronic pain, PTSD, Cancer, HIV, AIDS, Severe Nausea, Epilepsy and other seizure disorders, Glaucoma, Neuropathic pain disorders, Crohn’s disease, Terminal illness, Spasticity, Muscle spasms, Anorexia and bulimia, Inflammation, Cachexia and wasting syndrome
(3) You must see a Oklahoma state approved cannabis physician such as our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) Department of Health and then they will be able to get their Oklahoma medical marijuana card. We always helps our patients with this important step.
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from any licensed dispensary in the state of Oklahoma.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Tulsa, OK
At this time, we do not have a dispensary map for Oklahoma, but one is coming soon (here is our Maryland Dispensary Map, for example.). What we have a list of all the available dispensaries in the state. You will have several options to choose from in the Tulsa area.
Why Choose Green Health Docs Tulsa As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 15,000 Maryland and Ohio residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last several years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Oklahoma doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition, our Tulsa, OK cannabis doctors will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the opening of Green Health Docs Tulsa telemedicine clinic soon, we look forward to combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Tulsa, OK and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Oklahoma medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at 1-877-242-0362 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.