Cincinnati Medical Marijuana Doctors
Our medical marijuana doctor office in Cincinnati, OH has plenty of parking and walk-ins are always welcome!
Cincinnati Medical Marijuana Cards by Licensed Doctors
Green Health Docs is proud to open it’s 3rd Ohio medical marijuana doctor office in Cincinnati, Ohio with the goal of helping more patients across the nation take back control of their lives and health. Picking Cincinnati for a medical marijuana certification clinic was a simple choice. Cincinnati is the 3rd largest city in the state of Ohio and the 65th largest in the United States of America. Cincinnati is in Hamilton County and borders Butler County, Warren County, and Clermont County. Cincinnati is home to three major sports teams: the Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball; the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League; and FC Cincinnati, currently playing in the second division United Soccer League but moving to Major League Soccer (Division 1) in 2019. The city’s largest institution of higher education, the University of Cincinnati, was founded in 1819 as a municipal college and is now ranked as one of the 50 largest in the United States. Cincinnati is home to historic architecture with many structures in the urban core having remained intact for 200 years. Cincinnati is close to many other cities and towns including Norwood, Finneytown, Reading, North College Hill, Blue Ash, Montgomery, Sharonville, White Oak, Springdale, Northbrook, and Forest Park.
Cincinnati, OH Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With medical marijuana dispensaries scheduled to open in the upcoming months, Cincinnati residents will soon have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Ohio dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (OMMCP). The OMMCP governs the entire Ohio cannabis program. All our doctors at Green Health Docs Cincinnati are approved by the OMMCP to certify patients for the Ohio medical marijuana program.
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana In Cincinnati, OH
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is a simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Ohio. (There is no age restriction.)
(2) You must have one of the 21 approved conditions by the OMMCP: AIDS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy or another seizure disorder, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable, Parkinson’s disease, positive status for HIV, post-traumatic stress disorder, sickle cell anemia, spinal cord disease or injury, Tourette’s syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and/or ulcerative colitis.
(3) You must see an Ohio state approved medical marijuana doctor like our doctors at Green Health Docs and bring proof of your medical condition.
(4) Prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (OMMCP) and then they will be able to get their Ohio medical marijuana card. We always help our patients with this process.
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from any of the 60 licensed dispensaries in Ohio.
Why Choose Green Health Docs As Your Cincinnati Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped thousands of Ohio residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Ohio doctors are passionate about their work and love seeing the improvement in patients’ lives thanks to medical cannabis. Our Cincinnati, OH physicians will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical marijuana and on the strains best suited for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You
With the opening of Green Health Docs Cincinnati office in early January 2019, we look forward to combating the opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas access to this natural medication. Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Ohio medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at (614) 269-3085 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.
Amazing people and amazing customer service. Green Health Docs was so helpful in helping me get my medical cannabis card in Ohio! Thank you Green Health Docs. You guys are the best!A D - 01/29/2019