Baltimore Medical Marijuana Doctor and CBD Products
Plenty of Parking, Walk-ins always welcome!
CBD for sale
Phone & Email
Call Center Hours
Mon - Sat 8:30am - 7pmHours
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Baltimore Medical Cannabis Cards, Marijuana Doctors, and CBD Products
Green Health Docs Baltimore, located in Dundalk, MD, is proudly serving Baltimore County and surrounding Harford, Howard and Anne Arundel counties. Patients can become a legal Maryland medical marijuana patient and obtain medical cannabis after seeing one our certified medical providers. This location was the 5th Green Health Docs location to open in the state of Maryland. It is conveniently located off of I-695. We service patients from nearby cities including Essex, Towson, Catonsville, Parkville, Glen Burnie, and Bel Air. In addition to these nearby cities, we often see patients from Calverton, Brooklyn Park, Arbutus, Rosedale, Lochearn, Overlea, Ferndale, Elkridge, Rossville, and Pikesville. Nearby landmarks include the Inner Harbor, Fell’s Point, Federal Hill, Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI), M&T Bank Stadium, and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Our Baltimore, MD Doctors Can Now Recommend Medical Marijuana
With dispensaries open since December 2017, Baltimore residents now have access to medical marijuana. In order to purchase medical cannabis at Maryland dispensaries, patients must be seen by a doctor approved by the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC). The MMCC governs the entire Maryland Cannabis Program. Rest assured, at Green Health Docs Baltimore, our doctors are all approved by the MMCC to certify patients for the Maryland medical marijuana program.
How To Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Baltimore, MD
At Green Health Docs, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible. Getting a medical cannabis card is actually a pretty simple process with a few key points.
(1) You must be a resident of the state of Maryland. (There is no age restriction.)
(2) You must have at least one medical condition diagnosed by another health care professional. Some common conditions include chronic or severe pain, depression, anxiety, PTSD, AIDS/HIV, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy or another seizure disorder, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, sickle cell anemia, spinal cord disease or injury, Tourette’s syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and/or ulcerative colitis. ANY CONDITION MAY QUALIFY so keep in mind the above conditions are just SOME of the qualifying conditions.
(3) You must see a Maryland state approved cannabis physician like all of our doctors at Green Health Docs Baltimore and you must bring proof of your medical condition at the time of your first visit.
(4) In addition to the above, prospective medical marijuana patients will also need to register with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC) and then they will be able to get their Maryland medical marijuana card! (Don’t worry. We will help you with this.)
(5) Once you are registered and approved by a physician, you can legally purchase medical cannabis from ANY of the dispensaries in the state of Maryland.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In Baltimore, MD
After a long delay, dispensaries finally opened on December 1st, 2017. One of our patients was so overjoyed with this momentous experience that he wrote a blog detailing his experience. We have many dispensaries listed on our Maryland Dispensary Map and we will continue to update this list as more dispensaries open. It is important to note that patients can go to ANY dispensary in the state so try them all and pick your favorites!
Why Choose Green Health Docs Baltimore As Your Cannabis Doctor?
Green Health Docs has helped over 7,000 Maryland residents become legal cannabis patients and with the experiences of the last 2 years, we understand how this process works better than anyone. All of our Baltimore medical marijuana doctors are very passionate about their work and enjoy seeing the improvement in patients’ lives that medical cannabis provides. In addition to excellent customer service, our cannabis doctors and staff will provide you with education on the benefits and side effects of medical cannabis and on the proper strains for your conditions so that you can make wise decisions at the dispensaries.
We Are Here to Help You!
With the opening of Green Health Docs Baltimore’s office on August 28, 2017, we furthered our mission of combating this opioid epidemic and giving the residents of Baltimore, MD and the surrounding areas access to this NATURAL medication! Remember, Green Health Docs is a family of patients, doctors, and activists and we are here to help you every step of the way in obtaining your Maryland medical marijuana card. Just call or text us at 240-356-1000 and we’d be happy to answer any questions before or after your appointment.